Hi, Please mention the blog-admin package for blogging with Nikola on the worg site. I chose to blog with Nikola because I found on the worg site that is support org-mode. It took me a lot of time and effort to finally stumble upon this simple solution to maintain my blog from emacs. Anyway, mentioning this package can persuade people to blog with Nikola, and it can save them a lot of time searching for easy good solutions (Eventually I actually, redundantly, started coding a similar extension myself). Thank's a lot! Keep up the great work :) Best regards, Daniel Nicolai