Hi Bastien, Working now, thanks a lot! What was that change about? One last question: How can I have a wikilink in a headline? When I write a CamelCased link in an org headline, it doesn't get converted to a link automatically, probably because headlines are the nodes and that might cause a deadlock loop? Is there a way to force a wikilink (to another wikinode) in a headline? (I've tried enclosing in [[]] but it doesn't seem to create a wikinode link, only a regular org link). Also, a suggestion: I think an additional value for the scope setting could be created called "list of directories", where you could force a specific directory(ies) where you keep your wiki org files. Right now, I'm doing that by modifying the function as I stated in the previous message. I might do that if I have the time, but I fear breaking something else, as my elisp skills are still quite basic. Cheers, Marcelo. On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 2:21 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Marcelo, > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > Why? Because I have files in other directory levels that I still want > > to link to the wiki, so basically I want to force all wikilinks to > > point to nodes in org files that reside in this wiki/ directory only. > > I just pushed some changes in org-wikinodes.el, maybe they will solve > your problem. Let me know. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >