Hello. The included patch adds org-babel support for haxe (https://haxe.org/). It allows main class and function definitions to be optional, accepts variables and supports babel functional mode. Please review. I believe the same approach should work for java also. If this is fine I could try to write an ob-java based on this to give java the same features listed above. One thing I would like to change is that this dumps the generated source files in the current directory instead of burying them in the babel temp dir (org-babel-temporary-directory). The same applies to the current ob-java implementation. In order to put the temp source files in the babel temp dir, there would have to be changes made in ob-core to allow creation and removal of directories in the babel temp dir. If that seems reasonable then I could try doing it, but let me know if there are reasons not to or complications that I haven't thought of. I've not done the FSF release. If this is acceptable I understand that I'll have to do that. -Ian