Of course there's never a problem in fixing things. I'm curious how you did it. Will look when I have a chance. On Sun, Sep 6, 2020, 5:57 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Ian, > > ian martins writes: > > > I've written an alternative org-java.el that doesn't have that > > problem. > > I hope you don't mind the fix I just integrated -- it's simple > enough for being in 9.3.8, the next stable release. Obviously > your updates ob-java.el will probably make it obsolete once > we can move on after 9.4. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >