From: ian martins <ianxm@jhu.edu>
To: Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com>
Subject: Re: org-babel support for haxe
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 06:08:01 -0400	[thread overview]

I wrote the ob-core patch I mentioned before but white writing the commit
message I realized there's probably no need to modify ob-core at all. I was
doing it in order to allow haxe and java to create subdirectories in the
babel temp directory since both languages require class names to match file
names and directory structures to match the class' package (which is like
namespace in C). But for executing babel code blocks from the temp
directory all that is needed is the output; the source file doesn't matter.
I'll try updating the haxe and java patches to build and run directly from
the babel temp directory.