From: Nathan Neff <nathan.neff@gmail.com>
To: Gustavo Barros <gusbrs.2016@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: org-refile-target-verify-function - use inherited tag & todo
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 17:00:01 -0600	[thread overview]

Thank you Gustavo, I got this to work after revisiting!

I changed my org-agenda-files to a single variable "org-agenda-files.org" ,
and populated
the file with my agenda files.

I modified the wrapper script to call the (org-agenda-files) function.

This is so nice - I have a lot of org-mode files and the ability to remove
files "root" heading is really nice when filtering by tag.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(defun njn-org-refile-filter-targets (orig-fun &rest args)
  (let ((targets (apply orig-fun args))
        (agenda-files (mapcar #'file-name-nondirectory (org-agenda-files))))
    (cl-remove-if (lambda (x)
                    (member (car x) agenda-files)) targets)))

#+end_src