I'm forwarding this to the emacs-orgmode list as this is something org maintainers probably need to see. On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 15:43, Arthur Miller wrote: > > Is it me or is it a bug? > > When in org mode in an elisp block, this seems to confuse syntax > checker: > > #+begin_src emacs-lisp > (progn > (if (= (following-char) ?\]) > (forward-char -1)) > ) > #+end_src > > Identation seems to think it is one level extra, and it also shows as > error. Same of course when testing for ?\[. > > It does evaluate correctly. Ordinary elisp buffer does not have problem > with this, only when in code blocks in org-mode or elisp mode.I can send > in some screenshot with errors if needed. > > > -- regards, Tim -- Tim Cross