Hi everyone, I've already RTFMed for this, but I still don't see how to do the following. Fact: I can add a repeater to a time stamp (like "+1d") in org-mode so that a task shows up in my agenda as an every day item. Question: Can I restrict this repetition to, say, 1 week? For instance, I have a task I have to perform every day this week, /but only for this week/. So if I were to pull up my agenda for this week, I should see the task posted every day of this week, but if I then hit the "f" key to go forward a week, I should *not* see that task in this (the following) week. This is a not deal-breaker if not possible. I can just get rid if the task at the end of the week (but it's state, of course, that I have to keep in my mind, instead of committing it to the magic of org-mode). Thanks a lot of any help! (My apologies if it's in the manual and I missed it.) Best, --Rick