Hello, I would like to export footnotes in the way Tufte-Latex [[http://code.google.com/p/tufte-latex/]] does. Please see the attachment for examples. Now in Latex export I use the tufte-latex handout class for sidenotes and citations using biblatex, without using footnotes, and this works fine. Now I would like to do the same for HTML export. For an example made without using org, see: http://cixa.org/texts/timeline.html This would mean conditional export to HTML and Latex. How can this be done? -A