* Bug: Certain keyboard combination is not formatted correctly [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.2/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)]
@ 2022-01-19 19:50 Islambeg Katibov
From: Islambeg Katibov @ 2022-01-19 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

TLDR: keyboard combination <C-c '> that should be formatted as `C-c '` is
instead formatted as `C-c '' (double single quotes instead of single quote
and backtick). I observe it in Info Manual of Org Mode Compact Guide ch.
11.4, 12.4.
I get this file by exporting org-guide.org as Info file.
And I get this org-guide.org (with doc-setup.org) from
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/tree/doc.

I know this is a very minor issue (should I even call it one?:)) but
nevertheless think it is better to report than not.

On a side note, I took a quick look at org-guide.org and it seems that
<{{{kbd(C-c
')}}}> is the culprit. But I'm quite a novice in both Emacs and Org Mode so
don't how to tackle this problem.

* Re: Bug: Certain keyboard combination is not formatted correctly [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.2/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)]
  2022-01-19 19:50 Bug: Certain keyboard combination is not formatted correctly [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.2/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)] Islambeg Katibov
@ 2022-01-19 20:14 ` Islambeg Katibov