Dear Nick, Le ven. 11 mars 2016 à 16:45, Nick Dokos a écrit : > Giuseppe Lipari writes: > > > Hello, > > > > I want to have a backtrace of an error I am encountering. So I followed > the instructions here, > > 1) I enabled "enter debugger on error" > > 2) M-x org-reload > > > > And I obtain the following error > > > > and: Symbol's value as variable is void: load-uncore > > > > I think it's time to kill the running emacs session and start a new > one. If it happens with the new one, that might be a bug; but IMO it's > more likely that the session has been curdled. > > I tried it on a freshly started emacs, and it happens again. I am attach my init.org as well. Giuseppe Lipari > -- > Nick > > >