Hello, thank you, although for the moment it does not help. Unfortunately I have *a lot* of old slides that I am correcting and regenerating step by step. They used to compile just fine with the previous version, and now this strange problem make me lose a lot of time just for changing indentation... Maybe I should just revert to the old version of org. I will tell you if I find a somehow smaller example. Giuseppe Lipari Le mer. 24 févr. 2016 à 18:30, Eric S Fraga a écrit : > On Tuesday, 23 Feb 2016 at 10:54, Giuseppe Lipari wrote: > > [...] > > > byte-code: Invalid search bound (wrong side of point) > > I have also run into this problem lately (well, early last week or the > week before that) with src blocks that work just fine if moved to > another place. Drove me crazy trying to debug this and got nowhere > other than I found that adding some text before and/or after the src > block made things work. > > Like you, coming up with an ECM has proven impossible. My case was also > a complex file. > > Sorry that I cannot help directly but just wanted you to know that there > is a problem somewhere in current org... > -- > : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.90.1, Org release_8.3.3-535-g7213aa >