Hi, Jambunathan. It's very weird, but markdown works in that way. I don't know why. Anyway, I got a solution from Bastien, and it works. So I can dig into org-mode little bit more. ;-) Thanks. 2011/7/10 Jambunathan K > ³λΑ€ΕΒ writes: > > > Greetings, everybody. > > > > I've been wondering to find the best tool for writers, not for > > programmers. > > I used Emacs Muse 3 months ago, but changed to org mode. > > It gave me some satisfaction, but there is one big problem. > > > > I am a Korean, and use Korean in every time, every day. > > But in Korean Alphabet(Hangul), I should put text markup symbols > > *between* the letters. > > Because in Korean language, words used to made of two or three parts, > > And to make a more accurate expression, I need to *, /, _ in the > > middle of a word. > > But as you can see, org-mode support *emphasis*, but doesn't > > *emph*asis. > > If you want to activate the emphasis of the second one, you should > > write as "*emph* asis", > > And that's a nonsense. > > > > To make it sure I installed the newest version, 7.6., but the problem > > is even. > > Recently I made a plan to move to markdown mode, just because of this > > matter. > > How does markdown solve the problem? Just curious. I hope the last > sentence in the previous para is not a threat :-). > > > Can anybody give me a solution, or a sign of sympathy? > > > > Thank you. > > > > Sincerely, > > Jeongtae Roh. > > > > > > -- >