Hi Nicolas Thank you very much, apologies for wasting your time having to go through this erroneous bug report. I spent a considerable time googling this and trying different stuff but somehow I never made the connection to export options or ignored it because of a in correct assumption that the default value would be #+OPTIONS: d:nil, either way my bad! Is there any other place to ask questions other #orgmode? Regards Phil Regards Phil On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 1:45 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > "zaries@global.co.za" writes: > > > > Drawers as I understand them should be hidden in any output at least > > that is what the build-in drawers do. > > > > Also from what I understand is that you don't have to "declare" custom > > drawers any more. > > > > When I try to use a custom drawer and export to HTML the contents of the > > drawer is > > output to the resulting HTML. But not the drawer name and end tags. > > See `org-export-with-drawers'. > > Regards, > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >