Hi, I am trying to have an R code block output both the results of a numerical expression AND a plot, but if I set up the header arguments to display the plot, the numerical outcome is not displayed. A simple example: #+begin_src R :file example.png :results output graphics file x <- rnorm(100) print(mean(x)) hist(x) #+end_src Here I get the histogram plot back in the buffer, but NOT the result of "print(mean(x))". Is it not possible to get both? Furthermore, what if I wanted to display *two* or more plots that get built by the code, for instance: #+begin_src R :file example.png :results output graphics file x <- rnorm(100) print(mean(x)) hist(x) hist(x^2) #+end_src Here, only the last plot gets displayed. Is it not possible to display more than 1 plot? many thanks in advance for any help giuseppe -- Giuseppe Pagnoni Dip. Scienze Biomediche, Metaboliche e Neuroscienze Sezione Fisiologia e Neuroscienze Univ. di Modena e Reggio Emilia Via Campi 287 I-41125 Modena, Italy Tel: +39-059-205-5742 Fax: +39-059-205-5363