I putting together a presentation using org and exporting to beamer. I was wondering if there is easy way to get each item in a list to display incrementally. Beamer supports this with the \begin{itemize}[<+->] environment option. Perhaps this could be achieved by extending the #+ATTR_LaTeX: syntax. Ideally I would like the following ** Overlays #+ATTR_LaTeX: <+-> - one - two - three - four - five to be exported as \frametitle{Overlays} \label{sec-1-10} \begin{itemize}[<+->] \item one \item two \item three \item four \item five \end{itemize} \end{frame} Or is there already a way of achieving this? Come to think of it, prehaps #+ATTR_beamer would be better for this? Thanks Chris.