Hi all, When I call `org-refile' on a heading that inherits at tag from its parent, but does not possess it, it looses this tag. To give an example, the parent heading has :boss: tag attached to it - it means that all child headings have something to do with the boss. Now I choose to refile only the subheadings with concern my meetings with the boss to a general meetings heading in a different file. And in doing so, they loose the :boss: tag. I find this inconsistent, since before refiling a heading, I could find it with C-c a m, and now I cannot. Is there a way to fix this? regards, Oleh