To be more specific...dropbox. I simply put all my notes into one folder that is synced by Dropbox so they're available everywhere and backed up automatically. Even better if you use roam for notes since it naturally wants to put them all in one place. Of course, as mentioned, it doesn't actually have to be Dropbox, any sync tool will do. If you're moving stuff on your local network for example you can use rsync launched every few minutes by cron. On Sun, Aug 25, 2024, 03:47 Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Chris Narkiewicz writes: > > > I was looking for a method to share org mode captures (and agenda) on > > a remote machine between my beefy laptop, light traver laptop and > > office workstation and I'm wondering if you have a some good tips to > > approach that? > > > > Found one tutorial on reddit so far. I'm using syncthing for now, but > > I'd prefer to host them on some centralized server like calendar. > > > > Are there any solutions for that? > > Any file synchronization solution will do, not just Syncthing. > Also, you can export Org files to .ics regularly. > And there is https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at > >