Well that pains me on a software-engineer-aip-design level but that works! Thanks a lot. On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 8:22 PM Kyle Meyer wrote: > George Mauer writes: > > > I'm trying to figure out how I could fetch the contents of another block > by > > name from an elisp script > > > > I've seen `org-sbe` but I just want to get the block contents, (ideally > > with noweb and vars filled in - just as it would be tangled if we were to > > tangle it) > > > > How do I do that? > > How about something like this? > > (save-excursion > (goto-char (org-babel-find-named-block "b")) > (org-babel-expand-src-block)) >