Sorry for not answering these two days. You are right, that's an option. But I just don't think that's the best possible one - for usability. Introducing this would imply architectural decisions, so it might not be immediately clear if it's right or not. Especially that the improvement might not seem that big. So, I understand that. I have proposed buffer lenses today and they seem like something that can solve the issue from the user side. Hopefully they will get some traction. пн, 22 апр. 2019 г. в 23:31, Berry, Charles : > > > > On Apr 22, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Dmitrii Korobeinikov > wrote: > > > > Thank you! > > That's a handy technique and it does help. > > As I understand, there's no way to extend that to multiple lines? > > AFAICS, no there is no way to split the :epilogue arg to multiple lines. > > Of course, you can always follow a src block that provides a function with > another src block that imports the code via noweb and then tests the > function with as many lines of code as you need. > > Chuck > > > >