Okay, yep. I'm happy with the org-clock-display stuff for now. Thanks for your responses on this thread. On 17 April 2014 12:34, Bastien wrote: > Hi Noah, > > Noah Slater writes: > > > "[01:10]" would mean I had spent 1hr 10m on this node, and all > > subnodes. Similarly, "[2d 01:10]" would mean I had spent 2d, 1hr, and > > 10m on this node, and all subnodes. > > We can make `org-clock-display' display effort too. > > Since `org-clock-display' has been fixed, can you first check > if the current behavior better fits your needs? > > > I've already started hacking on this, and can share the patch if it's > > something you're interested in reviewing/integrating. > > I'm reluctant adding more cookies because they add temporary > content to the headline. > > -- > Bastien >