* iCalendar export
@ 2011-07-20 12:19 Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2011-07-20 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello!

I like the feature that TODO-items and calendar-items can be exportet to an
iCalendar file. But one thing bugs me, I'm having trouble finding suitable
software that supports the iCalendar-standard with vtodo items...

So my question to this newsgroup is; If you use the iCalendar export
function, what software do you use to view this information? And have anyone
got this information to their mobile devices? Android? Having this
information on the go would be killer...

Regards
Gustav

* ICalendar export
@ 2023-09-12 12:01 Henrik Frisk