Another good thought. Anyone can add an embeddable export of Koutlines; I don't think we'll find time to do that in the mainline development branch though. On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 10:45 AM Jean Louis wrote: > * Robert Weiner [2022-06-25 23:52]: > > 2. We have not yet integrated org-export with the Koutliner but want > > to. You can convert a Koutline to a star outline and call it an Org > > file, so it wouldn’t be too hard. It has its own builtin export to > > HTML from which you could get to pdf as well, I imagine. > > Kotl should not depend of the HTML template. > > Kotl shall have possible export without headers, and styles. It would > be best if style is built in the lines, and not part of the > section. > > That way kotl would be embeddable in various HTML templates. > > -- > Jean > > Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: > https://www.fsf.org/campaigns > > In support of Richard M. Stallman > https://stallmansupport.org/ >