* Keyboard macros and export dispatcher
@ 2020-01-09 18:22 Jack Kamm
From: Jack Kamm @ 2020-01-09 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have an org-mode file, and am exporting one of its subtrees to a
beamer presentation.

I would like to use a keyboard macro for this, because re-exporting the
presentation requires a lot of keypresses:
- Jump to the appropriate heading
- Start the dispatcher
- Toggle subtree export (C-s)
- Finally, export

So, I defined a keyboard macro to do all this, but when I try to run it,
Emacs simply hangs, and I need to quit with C-g. I think this might be
the fault of the export dispatcher, but am not sure.

Anyone have ideas on what's going wrong here, or on alternative
approaches to achieve what I want?

Thanks,
Jack