On May 24, 2013 6:01 PM, "Marcin Borkowski" wrote: > > Hi list, > > sorry for an off-topic question, but I'm sure someone here will be > able to help me with this: I'm thinking about using Emacs as my email > client, and I'm considering using Gnus for that. The Gnus manual is a > bit intimidating; is there any newbie-friendly tutorial which might help > get me started, taking into account that I do /not/ want to use Gmail, > but another (IMAP-aware) mail service? > Seconded. I tried following the tutorials that *do* exist once and just gave up. Something tried and known to work and be complete would be awesome. and I know there's a lot of gnus users on the list :) John > Regards, > > -- > Marcin Borkowski > http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski > Adam Mickiewicz University >