Hi, Here is the updated patch, including the fix to only trigger on actual headlines (and not bold or similar), the readability improvement for beg-of-next-line and a fix to call point-max only once per branch. I also switched all the regex over to use the rx macro. I left out the tests because since they would entail quite a bit of additional work that is out of scope for this patch. The rx changes mean that the patch is now over the tiny change limit, I went ahead and sent a request to assign@gnu.org so we don't have to wait around if things look good. Best, Tom