I don't remember any more how this worked out, sorry. I only remember that #+latex_header, if set in a wrong way, breaks almost everything. One of the things it's breaking is C-c C-j, but it actually breaks more. Moreover, I had both files in the agenda list, so this may be a potential "mis-coupling". But I sent faithfully reenact the setup of March. Sorry Bastien 於 2020年5月24日 週日 19:54 寫道: > Hi Vladimir, > > Vladimir Nikishkin writes: > > > How come org knows the connection between the first and the second > > file? There are not any references to the second file in the first one > > whatsoever. > > I cannot reproduce the problem. Can you reproduce it (without adding > that much contents to the second file)? Otherwise I don't see where > the error can come from. > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >