I'm in the same boat. I found that Nebulous Notes is a suitable plain text editor. I enter data into a inbox.org on dropbox and refile them when back at a desktop. I'd easily pay for an ios or web text editor that had rudimentary org syntax support, such as collapsing drawers and indenting headings. On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 09:46, Carl Bolduc wrote: > My setup: > - windows pc at work > - iMac at home (my wife is monopolizing it :P ) > - iPad for personal use > > > Is anyone in a similar situation? What are your solutions/workarounds? > > Carl > >