Hello, I've been trying to use the ox-mediawiki.el export option to export from org mode to mediawiki mode. Unfortunately the exporting does a poor job of exporting lists. E.g. the following org mode source: ``` * A section - An item - Another item - A subitem - Another subitem - Back to first ``` is exported as: ``` = A section = * An item * Another item * A subitem * Another subitem * Back to first ``` The expected is: ``` = A section = * An item * Another item ** A subitem ** Another subitem * Back to first ``` I tried to modify ox-mediawiki.el to solve the following two issues: - Get rid of redundant newlines between exported list items - Replicate the leading asterisk to reflect the indentation level of the list. To get of the newline I tried to rewrite the org-export "item" translation function `org-mw-item` but I would either get no newlines at all between my items, or an extra newline between two subsequent items. I just noted that ox-mediawiki is derived from the html backend, so perhaps the limitations are there. I would appreciate any guidance of how to fix this. Thanks!