6.35g corrected the difficulty Thank you Paul Schlesinger "... the justification for a physical concept lies exclusively in its clear and unambiguous relation to facts that can be experienced." A. Einstein Kings College 1921 Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:57:58 +0200 From: Carsten Dominik Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Example of failing link To: Paul Schlesinger Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes Hi Paul I think this is fixed with the current git master - please check. - Carsten On Apr 7, 2010, at 11:13 PM, Paul Schlesinger wrote: > I just revisited the same experienmce with 6.35e. > All of my links give the same results but one example is > > [[file:apoptosis.org::*Topics][Topics and Ideas]] > > Paul Schlesinger > "... the justification for a physical concept lies exclusively > in its clear and unambiguous relation to facts that can be > experienced." > A. Einstein Kings College 1921