On Dec 19, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Hi, > > > when publishing to XHTML, the generated sitemap has no title anymore. > Is this the intended? > > I used to include it in my index.html as a section. It's no problem to > add the heading myself. Hi Sebastian, this was changed during the discussion here http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/9387/focus=9417 I think it was changed by accident, but including the file seems to be exactly the right thing, so I think we should leave it as it is now. - Carsten