Thanks for your answers. That worked perfectly. Martin > From: n.goaziou@gmail.com > To: mart_00@hotmail.com > CC: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > Subject: Re: org Publish subtree to pdf > Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 10:28:06 +0200 > > Hello, > > Martin Leduc writes: > > > I have a large org file with several projects in it. I can export one of > > them (a subtree) to pdf by using C-c C-e C-s l o. However, I would like to > > use the Publish function since it allows to export the pdf to another folder. > > > > However, by using C-s (Subtree option) and P (for publish) and x (to choose > > template from org-publish-project-alist), the Subtree option does not seem > > to work well. > > Subtree export is not meant to be used along with publishing. The latter > works on complete files only. > > > The entire tree is exported though without the content of higher-level > > headlines. > > > > Is it the normal behavior to be expected from the publish function ? What is > > the best way to export in pdf to another location ? > > Use EXPORT_FILE_NAME node property. See penultimate paragraph from > section 12.3 in the manual. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou