Marcin Borkowski writes: Hi Marcin: > I'm about to buy an Android smartphone. Of course, I want to use > Org-mobile. However, I don't use Dropbox (I use another, similar > service, called SpiderOak). Is it possible to synchronize using such a > service? No currently Mobileorg does not support SpiderOak. Here is a list of supported methods: - Sync files from sdcard - Sync files from a WebDAV server - Sync files from Dropbox - Sync files from Ubuntu One - Sync files from an SSH server Charles -- "Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The Labs." (By Dennis Ritchie)