Bastien writes: Hi Bastien: > I'm not sure to understand what is wrong and how org-agenda-span is > involved in the problem. OK, I will explain in more detail. I have set org-agenda-start-day to "+1d" in the block. If I set "org-agenda-span" to anything but "7" (for example "6" or "8"), the resulting agenda view is correct and the start day is tomorrow (and span the number of days I specified). However, if I set org-agenda-span to "7", the resulting agenda view does not start tomorrow, but the Sunday of the current week. Cheers, Charles -- "I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of mice vs. trackballs...It was very silly." (By Matt Welsh)