Giuseppe Pagnoni writes: Hi Giuseppe: > I upgraded to the latest Emacs and org-mode versions, but then I found > out that the text does reformat correctly if I position the cursor at > the beginning of the SRC block (that is, on the first `#') and enter a > newline (or, alternatively, if I close and reopen the file). I have > no idea why you need to do that in order to have org-mode recognize > that it should use a code syntax, but it works. In order to enter code comfortably, I suggest you use C-c' on the block. This will bring up a major mode buffer for the language you are using. Cheers. Charles -- "On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK' - everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS." (By Tarl Neustaedter)