Marcin Borkowski writes: Hi Marcin: > Does this mean that if I have an account on some server, and I can log > in there through SSH, I can set it up for MobileOrg? (Sorry for a > possibly lame question, I don't know much about networking and such > things.) Yes, just stage the files to the server. The initial setup wizard in Mobileorg will guide you through the Android side of things. > And a follow-up question: I'd like to be able to clock things on my > phone. I can't see clocking in the feature set of MobileOrg; are there > any other Android apps to clock tasks, and is it possible to import > their data into Org? If not, well, didn't someone mention GSoC;)? Clocking is supported. Charles -- "I'd crawl over an acre of 'Visual This++' and 'Integrated Development That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb. Thank you." (By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)