Julien Cubizolles writes: Hi Julien: > Thanks for this info but according to the documentation "MobileOrg can > synchronize your TODO items that have a DEADLINE or SCHEDULE". This is for TODO's. Mobileorg can actually sync anything with a timestamp, ie: appointments. > I was using Pure Calendar, quite good also. I have used this in the past and I like it. However, I prefer the tab interface of "Executive Assistant+". https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appventive.ExecAssist&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hcHB2ZW50aXZlLkV4ZWNBc3Npc3QiXQ.. cheers, Charles -- "The move was on to 'Free the Lizard'" -- Jim Hamerly and Tom Paquin (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)