* emacs org mode suggestion: read org content from buffers (not files)
@ 2013-07-19 15:45 Pengju Xu
From: Pengju Xu @ 2013-07-19 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I check my agenda, all the .org files are open in buffer, agenda shows up fineI open some buffers from network share, which then became unavailable out of homeI try to update my agendaagenda gets empty because those files are not available but the buffers are available in Emacsso I suggest to read from buffers if files are already open in buffers instead of insisting files being available

this is my setup:     (setq org-agenda-skip-unavailable-files t)