Nice discussion! Nicolas, what if all the items are top-level items? My gtd.org file is basically a flat list of projects and I don't have a main top list for that wraps them. Any ideas? Cheers, M> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Carsten, > > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > I do not agree, if I move something up, I never want it to go down. > > A list is not a circle. Maybe C-M-down, or C-u M-down > > or so might be a possibility. > > Agreed, C-M-up will surely be less surprising. > > Let's wait for Nicolas's patch about this and give feedback against > real testing. > > There is no hurry to make this change, we can delay it after taking > the time to test/discuss. > > -- > Bastien >