Hi Robert... I'm the developer for MobileOrg on Android, we have a known issue with self-signed certificates. What version of MobileOrg are you using? If you visit the site in the Android browser do you get a certificate notification also? On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Robert Goldman wrote: > Using mydisk.se, when I try to sync I get an SSL error --- not trusted > server certificate. > > Interestingly, neither FF nor Google Chrome on my laptop have any issue > with this server. And my iPod Touch's copy of Mobile Org is happy with > mydisk.se, too. > > Unfortunately, MobileOrg does not offer any option to inspect the cert > and decide to accept it. > > Is anyone else having this problem? Is it fixable? > > thanks, > r > >