Dear all, since commit f7b16402e6a694d592210f766544f6114056b4b0 every sql code block is displaying the *Org-Babel Error Output* for me due to warning messages from the database. I added a check to display the buffer only if non zero exit. The buffer still gets written. Additionally I added defcustom org-babel-eval-error-display-notify If anybody is in need to display everything he can toggle it. I signed my FSF papers in 2017 for an ob-sql patch. so long… Andreas Gerler — http://www.bundesbrandschatzamt.de/~baron