Cheers Balaji Sent from my iPhone > On 18 Jul 2024, at 5:00 PM, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > Balaji Bikshandi writes: > >> I use a transparent terminal over the PDF and then screenshot it! >> >> This is, as you would expect, an ultralight and ultrafast solution. >> >> In fact, I use mupdf to open the PDF, then open the venerable SC spreadsheet calculator in a transparent terminal over it. Once ‘filled’, I just take a screenshot! Then use Imagemagick to convert it. > > Interesting. > May you expand a bit on how exactly you do it? > > In particular, how does Org mode enter the picture? I imagine that you > need to align the text layout in the Org file to fit the underlying PDF, > but I am not sure if Org is the most suitable program to achieve such > alignment. Something like M-x artist-mode might probably be more flexible. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at