On 12 Jun 2009, at 17:34, Bastien wrote: > Hi all, > > Brian van den Broek writes: > >> I'd suggest adding a few checkbox items to the `Show off' item. >> `Clocking >> tasks,' `Simple spreadsheet,' `Export to html and LaTeX,' and `Quick >> capture with remember' seem useful. > > I attach todo.org which contains some of the suggested modifications. > "Capture with remember" sounds familiar to Org users, but it may not > ring a bell to other people. > >> Finally, while I hope I am wrong about this, I suspect that it >> would be >> better were the day abbreviations in English. > > Sure! Fixed in the file. > > > Peter: would you mind adding the Unicorn to this screenshot? Sure! No prob! Take