* org-mode automatically sets bookmarks org-capture-last-stored etc.
@ 2013-07-18  8:34 Oleh
From: Oleh @ 2013-07-18  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I'd like to point out that it's inconvenient for me
that org stores the bookmarks "org-capture-last-stored",
"org-refile-last-stored" and "org-capture-last-stored-marker" when I do
capture/refile.
I'd like an option to turn them off selectively.
Also it would be nice to customize the default names of these bookmarks.

For the moment, I've just disabled in the source the
"org-capture-last-stored-marker"
and renamed the others to "oc:  org-capture-last-stored-marker" and "or:
org-refile-last-stored".
But messing with the source is not a permanent solution.

regards,
Oleh