Hi Sebastian, simply awesome!!!!!!! A few observations: - "?" does not work for me, is does nothing. - How about allowing "2 . 1 s" as a way to jump to section 2.1, without ever showing a dialog window? Best wishes Carsten On Mar 31, 2008, at 2:56 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > Hi list, > > this is the next version of org-info.js. > > The documentation is included per org-info.js.html again. > > This time everything works in the attached package (I just found the > last one was broken somehow). > > This will be the last time I post the script itself to the list. I > will > find some place to publish the next versions of this script and just > announce the new versions here to save your mailbox's space in the > future ;-) > > > The most important change is the conversion of internal links, to make > them work with this script. If you follow such an internal link, you > may > go back to place you clicked on it by pressing `b'. > > To try this unpack the attachment and open the contained > org-info.js.html in your browser. Since this file is configured to > hide > the table of contents, you should see the first section now. Near the > bottom of the page is a hyperlink `supported browsers'. Click on it to > see the linked section. Then hit `b' to go back to section 1 again. > > You will have to press `b' twice, since for now I still show the > minibuffer when you follow an internal link. > > > > > * Changes > > > *** Internal links working > Internal links are now converted to work with this script. The user > may go back using the `b' key since the browser's history is not > updated. The history is deleted, when using a subsequent > navigational command. I.e. one may click an internal link and side > read the linked section and then go back using `b'. Maybe I will > implement a full history in the future. > > *** http://path/to/org-file.html#sec-x.y.z > is now working too. The script will show the correct section if the > page was retrieved using an URL like this. > > *** Folding now on by default. > > *** Scrolling > A suggestion of Carsten. 'v' and 'V' now scroll the window by the > visible height of the document window. A little bit less though for > better orientation. > > *** Documentation: Deleted setup section using export options template > This one was not working. I'm not shure it ever was… but I think > so. I > should look up this one in the org documentation again. > > > *** FIXED Bugs > > The view mode was dependend on the folding feature because of a > typo. When folding was of an error was shown when trying to fold. > > > > > -- > Sebastian Rose, Hanover, Germany > Phone: +49 173 83 93 417 > Mail.: sebatian_rose@gmx.de, s.rose@emma-stil.de > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode