From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@uva.nl>
To: Wanrong Lin <wanrong.lin@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: remember/refiling filing target
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:57:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Wanrong,

still, this is a difficult bug to fix, because my completion function
keeps the outline path internally as a string.

What I have done now is that during completion, any "/" in the
headlines will be modified to "\".  This is a bit annoying in the case
when you actually need to type that character to move forward with
completion.  However, most of the time this is not needed, and this
trick makes sure that the completion is not interrupted at the wrong
location in the string.

- Carsten