Hi Bastien, this does cover the changes I was involved in. Thanks. - Carsten On Sep 6, 2013, at 7:57 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi all, > > I have prepared the changelogs for Org 8.1, see the first > section in this file: > > http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/etc/ORG-NEWS > > I have not documented changes in the contrib/ directory, as > ORG-NEWS is meant to go into the Emacs trunk. > > Please let me know if I missed some important changes or if > some descriptions need some rephrasing/details. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien > >