Thanks, Thomas, I knew I had seen that example. I just couldn't find it when searching. Scot On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Scot, > > An example is here: > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/research-project.php > > This > approach is *definitely* not as much fun as the Org-mode LaTeX exporter, and > the org files can be ugly, but it gives fine control over the LaTeX output > and can produce notes and metadata in LaTeX, HTML, docbook, etc. > > I use it for projects intended for publication, where I'm willing to invest > some thought and energy into the setup. > > Let me know if you have questions. > > All the best, > Tom > > P.S. Yes, by all means, let me know when you've tamed the xetex > configuration or edit the LaTeX export tutorial yourself to include what > you've found. > > On Aug 30, 2010, at 4:22 AM, Scot Becker wrote: > > Hmm, Tomas, this is interesting. I have thought about using babel for this > sort of thing, but assumed that the textual overhead would be too high to > make it worth it (It'd be ugly, and not that fun to generate). I don't > suppose you'd be so kind as to past in an example that shows this kind of > thing in action? Even just an example text itself, with the structure and > some blocks. (And of course, I do still owe you my examples of org+xetex). > > Scot > > >