Beautiful. Problem solved. On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM, David Maus wrote: > Hi John, > > John Hendy wrote: > >I've been looking at the mailing list archive here: > >http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg22964.html > > >I have some questions/issues: > > >1) is there a 'current' version of org-atom.el? The attachment on the > email > >listing is from March and there doesn't appear to be a file on the site ( > >http://ictsoc.de/code/org-atom.html) referenced in the mailing list > > Yes, there is a current version of org-atom.el located on github at > > http://github.com/dmj/dmj-org-mode/raw/org-atom/lisp/org-atom.el > > I am currently preparing the exporter for a official release, aiming > at this weekend to finish it. Please be aware that I am pondering > some incompatible changes to the exporter before release. I.e. you > could use the file linked above but would have to make changes to your > files after the release. > > The error you are facing is due to some incompatible changes in > atom-syndication.el; the file above works with new version of > atom-syndication.el. > > The question about publishing to a file, not a URL is a > misunderstanding. The exporter always exports to a file -- the URL of > the feed must be given in the Org file to satisfy the Atom > specification which highly recommends (SHOULD) feeds having a > reference to self. > > Regards > -- David > -- > OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 > Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org > Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de >