Nick, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, when I try to save my customization (~/other/sha1sum.exe), I get the following message: Symbol's value as variable is void: ~/other/sha1sum\.exe On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Buck Brody wrote: > > > Could you give me an example of what you mean when you say "customize the > > variable to be the path name"? > > > > M-x customize > > Type `org-mobile-checksum-binary' in the Search box and click on the Search > button. > > Move the cursor to the headline and press to expand it (if > necessary). > > Move the cursor to the text box that contains the default path (in my case, > it says /usr/bin/shasum), erase it and type in the correct path for your > case: it's hard to be specific here because I don't know which program you > have (or have downloaded) and where you put it. If you followed Richard's > suggestion of getting the shasum.exe program and you put it in in > /system/win32 > you should say > > /system/win32/shasum.exe > > (NB: in general, you should take whatever I say with a grain of salt, > but when I talk about Windows, you should use at least a bucket ;-) - but > I'm sure somebody will correct any mistakes here.) > > HTH, > Nick >